1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wtb western 9' hw

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by turn54, Jul 31, 2010.

1. turn54

turn54 Senior Member

Looking to buy a western 9' hw. Plowside only. My f-550 already has the centrail hydraulics with controls and unimount.

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I have a 10' Unimount set up for CH but may be too big

3. turn54

turn54 Senior Member

I'm not sure what the weight difference would be, or if it would be to big either. I have an ex city truck that originally had the 9' hw, but didn't come with the truck when I bought it. The truck does have aftermarket front spring "helpers" in the form of timberens Let me know how I can contact you as I am interested.

4. turn54

turn54 Senior Member

just checked western's website, and realized there is only a 58 pound difference between the 9' and 10' blades. I think it would work fine.

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Let me talk with my partner.........it's actually his although I took credit for it, Lol. What's mine is his and the opposite. I'll let you know. We're in Griffith, IN 46319

6. turn54

turn54 Senior Member

Thanks, will be awaiting your reply

7. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

$1,800. It's pretty nice, if your still interested I'll post up pics...................

8. turn54

turn54 Senior Member

9. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

No prob, I just got a few pics. I'll send them later on when I'm back on a computer.

10. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Pics sent.............