1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Western 7'5" ultra

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NootDogg, Feb 4, 2009.

1. NootDogg

NootDogg Senior Member
    from WI

I am looking for a 7'5" western ultra mount with the 3-wire hook-up for a GMC 1500. Willing to spend around $1500-$2000. Let me know what you have. With pics...

2. GripTruk

GripTruk Senior Member

I have a Western Pro Plow, 7.5 foot ultra mount. on a 1500 but you didn't say what generation of truck. Mine is on a 1997. It's not definitely for sale yet but I am getting rid of this truck so if I upgrade the plow it will be. Might be too far away though.

-Jer

3. tojay22

tojay22 Member

i have a 7.6 poly ultra mount i will sell for 2000 plow only. its in great shape. send your email to me if you want any pics.

4. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

Jer is this the 2 spring 3 wire set up plow? I know the other guy is half way across the country so if he passes I would be interested in it when you get rid of that truck. let me know
    Billy

5. GripTruk

GripTruk Senior Member

Hey CJ7plowing

I'm not sure what you mean by 2 spring, if you mean trip springs then there are 4, this is a pro-plow

There's 3 plugs that come out of the grille of the truck and hook up to the plow.

The plow setup is off the truck now but I still have to figure out the next truck before I get rid of it. There's a decent chance I may keep it if I don't find a great deal on something bigger.

PS, i used to have a plow CJ!
    had an engine driven hydraulic Meyer, the dealer pretty much laughed at me when I tried to get repair parts for it. hehe
    -Jer

6. tojay22

tojay22 Member

i will sell you this one for 2500. its a 7.6 new style ultra. 616-446-1777

3kc3m23odZZZZZZZZZ933b759dda45c931a1c.jpg