1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Western 1000 TG Salter Hitch Mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by forestfireguy, Nov 18, 2008.

1. forestfireguy

forestfireguy PlowSite.com Addict

Hi,

I need a western 1000 tailgate salter class three mounting kit. New is silly money for a reciever and a couple pieces of angle iron.

Thanks,

Ed

2. NootDogg

NootDogg Senior Member
    from WI

What are you looking for exactly?? I have the hopper for sale.

3. DirtyJerzey

DirtyJerzey Senior Member

are you looking for just the mounting bracket or the whole setup?

4. forestfireguy

Just the bracket that slides into the reciever on the hitch along with the "v" braces that go up to the spreader frame. But if the price were right I'd consider another whole unit.

5. NootDogg

NootDogg Senior Member
    from WI

We could sell you the whole unit for $900. It was used once in four years. It is BRAND NEW yet. If you have any other questions you can call me at 262-224-7283

6. forestfireguy

Noot,

Any idea what frieght would be to NJ ? Does your price include the controller and wiring? If so and freight isn't ridiculous I would probably be interested, got any pictures of the unit and controller?

Thanks,

Ed

7. NootDogg

NootDogg Senior Member
    from WI

I don't have any pics now but I will get you some this week. As for freight, I have no idea what it would cost.

8. forestfireguy

Noot,

Howbout the ? bout the controller and harness........

Thanks, Hate to bust ur chops but it would be more about the mount and harness and box than the unit itself.