1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB vw rabbit snowway plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by blkboostedtruck, Nov 27, 2008.

1. blkboostedtruck

blkboostedtruck Junior Member

WTB used or n.o.s. snowway plow for a vw rabbit they were made in the early '80's
    by snowway the closest iv'e found of the kit is just the strut risers and some old magazine adds! or even some detailed mounting instructions would help?
    well let me know?
    thanks Duane

2. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

They actually made one for a VW Rabbit?? Cool... can you post any links of pictures? I'd love to see this one. Free bump.

3. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Yeah i thought this was a joke but myabe not!!

4. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

Well they did make the VW rabbit as a pickup body, so stranger things have happened. Would have to be very very light, but the FWD would give good traction I would think. Ask Wagonman!

5. blkboostedtruck

blkboostedtruck Junior Member

here's a pic. that someone else had posted! well if the link don't work it's in the sno-way thread
    [​IMG]

6. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

you wanna buy a nice rabbit. My friend has one. diesel. 5 spd. 2 tone. it comes with another one because the engine in the truck is shot and the engine in the car is good.