1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB VPLOW for 2005 Chevy 3500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by soundzplus, Aug 20, 2010.

1. soundzplus

soundzplus Junior Member

Looking to purchase a complete setup for a 2005 Chevy 3500. A Western 8.5 or Boss 8.2 would be ideal but it needs to be complete. Let me know what you have. I am in the Madison Wisconsin area.

2. Novadiecast

Novadiecast Senior Member

I have a 8' 2" Boss V-XT for sale.I have all of the truck side and plow side.It has very little use and is ready to go. If interested you can email me at sscoponova@comcast.net or cell 219-878-3453. I am in northwest Indiana

3. soundzplus

soundzplus Junior Member

Interested...Email sent.

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

$3600 on a nice Unimount MVP complete. Comes with brand new in the box harness, handheld, Ultra brackets and conversion.

5. soundzplus

soundzplus Junior Member

Really want to get out of the older unimount system. I currently have an 8.5 uni vplow that will be up for sale shortly. I would rather see newer equipment on a newer truck. Thanks for the thought though.

6. Novadiecast

Novadiecast Senior Member

Emails have been sent to those that asked for pictures etc....

7. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

Ultramount MVP 8'6" complete for 3800.00.