1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB V-Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by App SnowRemoval, Nov 28, 2010.

1. App SnowRemoval

App SnowRemoval Junior Member
    from Boone

I am looking to buy a used v plow i will consider any brand and any offer just let me know what you have and how much you want and also if it helps i have a ford f250 2006 but i can also buy mount so that is not to big of a deal.
    Thanks
    Brian

2. double p

double p Junior Member

i have a western 8 6 mvp uni mount with ultramount conversion, it on a 98 chevy. i would sell it all for $2500. i am in central illinois

3. x.system

x.system Senior Member

I've got a 8.2 boss, rt3 smarthitch1 with new lights, harness, new hand held controller last season, curb guard cutting edges and a mount for a dodge for $2600

4. App SnowRemoval

App SnowRemoval Junior Member
    from Boone

would either one of you consider shipping to 28607 area zip code and also do you have any pics
    Thanks
    Brian

5. x.system

x.system Senior Member

I can ship if you arrange it, I've got a loading dock and hilo so loading is no problem. I'll get some pics tomorrow.