1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB V-plow Western or Meyers near WI

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Chipper, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Chipper

Chipper Member

Looking for a Western MVP or a Meyers V-2 V plow. Plow will be going on a 92 F-250HD so it would be nice to have the mount and wiring. I currently have a Ultra-mount 7.5 straight blade on the truck "MAY" be interested in an older Western V that will work on the current mount with the wiring. Closer to Eau Claire WI the better but will gladly drive a couple hundred miles or more for a great deal. As long as the plow can be easily loaded onto a pickup.

2. Chipper

Chipper Member

Bump it back up. OOP's I have a Unimount on my truck not an ultra. Could also add Snow Dogg to the list.

3. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care Senior Member

Are you looking to get rid of your ultra mount? If so how much? I'm looking for one. I'm just in Mn, not to far from eau Claire.

4. Chipper

Chipper Member

Sorry for the confusion. I mistakenly posted I have a ultra mount but in fact have a unimount. The plow will be for sale "AFTER" I have a replacement.

Thinking about making/modifying the 7.5' uni into a 9-9.5 scoop and keep the money for a new sled. Anyone else do this, I'd love to see a picture.

5. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care Senior Member

Let me know if you decide to sell, I'm interested!!