1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by GreenAcresFert, Oct 19, 2007.

1. GreenAcresFert

GreenAcresFert Senior Member

Looking aroung for any lightly used v-box. Would like an 8 ft., but would consider an 6 footer. Let me know what you have. Thanks in advance. Would like to be in michigan, northen ohio if possible, but will travel if needed. Thanks. Bryan
  2. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

I've got an 8' Fisher ProCaster with an 11hp Honda motor for sale. Real good shape. Always stored in the garage. Kind of far for you, but if you're interested, I'll get some pictures. I was going to list it anyway.
  3. Bporter

Bporter Senior Member

I have a Hydraulic one I might be willing to let go Freshly painted runs great. Let me know if your Intrested.
  4. midwestsnowguy

midwestsnowguy Member
    from midwest

i have a stainless 8ft v box, hydraulic( no engine) will have pump and controls to go with it and im in muskegon.
  5. lawnkid

lawnkid Senior Member

Got an 8' Hi-Way steel spreader in great shape w/ Briggs 10hp motor. Spinner assembly and chute only a year old. $2200 obo
  6. Chieftkp

Chieftkp Junior Member

Hey Mick, I wouldn't mind checking out that spreader when you get a chance to post some pics, thanks.
  7. GreenAcresFert

Do you have any pictures, how good of condition is it in? How old? Thanks, Bryan
  8. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

9. Patrick34

Patrick34 Member

10. GreenAcresFert

called yesterday, call me back, very interested