1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wtb v box salter

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by gmcplowtruck, Jun 14, 2007.

1. gmcplowtruck

gmcplowtruck Member

i wold like to find a v box salter preferably stainless near pa i was looking at curtis but let me know what you got how old and how much
    thanks

2. Patrick34

Patrick34 Senior Member

Western V-Box

I have a western v-box, stainless steel, honda engine. This unit is pretty much top of the line. It is kept indoors year round, it has 2 winters on it.

The truck it was on was wrecked last month (the spreader was not on it at the time of the wreck). The only thing I do not have is the wiring that goes from the cab controller to the spreader, it was wrecked in the accident, I would guess this is $100 in parts, max.

I paid $5500 for this unit 2 years ago, I would sell it for $2900. Located 45 minutes north of detroit, michigan.

3. NorthwestPlower1

NorthwestPlower1 Member