1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Utility Trailer NJ/NY/PA

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BlueRam2500, Feb 22, 2007.

1. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Looking for a 5x10 or bigger open utility trailer in the NJ area. PM or post up what you have for sale. I was corresponding with a member on here a while ago about one and erased the PM's with the info.

2. andrewlawnrangr

andrewlawnrangr Senior Member

i got a 6x16 open landscape
    2 5/16 ball duel axel
    brakes on both axles
    3500 # axles
    color black
    two years old
    led tail lights
    expection is good

lookin to get like 1500.00

call me--- two one five - 801- 7513

3. BlueRam2500

Thanks for the reply but its too big for me. Looking for a 6x12 or something similar. I don't have the space for a 16" trailer.

4. Bry@n

Bry@n Senior Member

Got any pics of that trailer for sale?

5. Cherokee

Cherokee Member

5x10"utility trailer

Did you find what you were looking for?

6. BlueRam2500

A friend of mine is giving me a 4x8, which I think will be perfect for the quad and plow. It doesn't have ramps, so the quad can be backed on with the plow on the back. It is not something I will need forever, as I am trying to expand my business next summer and will need a larger trailer. What do you have for sale?