1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB used V plow near PA.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Duncan90si, Jun 10, 2007.

1. Duncan90si

Duncan90si Senior Member

I'm looking for a used V plow. I prefer it to be a 9.5' Western MVP but I will consider other brands. It has to be atleast 8.5' wide, as it will be going on a 95 GMC 3500 dually with an 8' wide bed. I don't have to have the correct truck mount and wiring as I am willing to buy those separately. I'm located near Pittsburgh, PA and I'm willing to travel to pick it up. Let me know what you guys got. Thanks.

2. jeffw

jeffw Senior Member

i have an 05 blizzard 810, currently on my f 250, 8' close 10' open 9"6" in scoop mode.
    2500 bro

jeff
    infernographix@comcast.net

3. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Check out ebay some one is selling a 8' 5"Western MVP off truck but with the joystick and handheld. Also included in the sale is a 9'5" mvp blade just the blade no lights. He is asking $5,000 it looks to be in good condition. Here is the link. Good luck
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Weste...spagenameZWDVW

4. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

I have an 8.5 ft MVP V Plow with uni mount, with the ultra to uni conversion...Plow is like new..Let me know if you are interested I am in illinois.

5. Jerre Heyer

Jerre Heyer Senior Member

Have a couple of 9.6 Fishers and a couple of 8.6 Westerns here for sale PM for more info.

Jerre

6. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

He droped his price to $3,000 for both plows. If i had the money i would buy this.