1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Used Plow Truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SnowKid16, Jul 17, 2008.

1. SnowKid16

SnowKid16 Junior Member

Hi, Im looking for a used plow truck in the Dayton, Ohio area. Im looking for Ford, Chevy, or GMC.

Thanks
    Ryan

2. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

I would check craigslist and ebay. I've gotten both of my trucks off of craigs, and then I had another one for a while off of Ebay. Maybe I'll take a peak for you sometime.

3. Q101ATFD

Q101ATFD Senior Member

I've got a 3/4 ton Chevy with a Blizzard 810PP and a tailgate spreader. Email me at grove.71@gmail.com - oh yeah, I'm in Cincinnati...

4. badjuicedgt

badjuicedgt Junior Member
    from nw ohio

1999 1 ton chevy dump bed western poly plow 78k miles runs and drives good just hauled stone with it sat 6900 call if interested 419-576-7220 nw ohio

5. plowman4life

plowman4life Senior Member

ive got a 99 ford f350 reg cab. has 8ft diamond plow. 79k on it. 5.4L triton

$6500 you'd have to pick it up though.

located in central CT.

6. kwegman003

kwegman003 Member

97 f350 new tires all new front brakes and all brake lines. 120k. western 7.5ft $6000bo. Ill meet you in Buffalo NY