1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Used plow for Toyota Tacoma

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by northview farm, Aug 29, 2006.

1. northview farm

northview farm Junior Member

I am in NE CT and am looking for a used plow for my tacoma. Just purchased a farm and am now on a 3/4 mile dirt drive which I need to plow. I have a 1995 Tacoma as a yard truck and need to set it up as quickly and cheaply as possible.

2. plowin boy

plowin boy Member

I have 7ft western unimount plow that will work for your truck. No mount or wiring. $850.00OBO
    Check post "7ft western midweight for sale" to get pics. If you have any questions let me know. Speedracin19@insightbb.com
  3. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

I got one.

6.8' fisher minute mount one. firs 1985 to 2004 tacomas. Its mint, came out of NC. I took it off the truck myself. joystick control. Its all there. The guy only used it for his driveway in NH 3 times, moved to NC and used it 1 time in 3 years. $2500.