1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Used plow for Titan/Armada

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by danno, Oct 11, 2007.

1. danno

danno Senior Member

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

i have a buddy with two light duty plows, one is a curtis poly blade came off his jeep cherokee, the second one is a new boss poly blade, he bought a new mitsubishi raider pickup, and bought a nmew boss plow for it, but hated the truck, and gave it back withion a week, lol he doesnt want too much for either i dont believe but if your interested ill ask him prices on both.

3. danno

danno Senior Member

The only thing is the mounts are different.

4. THEGOLDPRO

yeah he doesnt have the mounts for either, you'd have to buy em, thats why the plows are cheap.

5. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

I am interested in the plow for the Cherokee.

Does anyone make mounts for the Armada? I know it looks the same but does it have the same front frame as the Titan?

6. THEGOLDPRO

ill ask him tomorrow what he wants for both plows and get back to you guys.

7. danno

danno Senior Member

Where in CT is he located ? And let me know what model and price.

8. THEGOLDPRO

were in southbury ct, ill try and get all the info for you guys by tomorrow.

9. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

Hey Goldpro

I did not realize you were in Southbury. I am in Brookfield.

Are you in the neighborhood that the rapist is moving into? Big on the news today.

Anyway, A bit off topic but glad to see another Western CT plower on.

10. theiss2200

theiss2200 Junior Member

I was wondering if your friend still had the plow fromt he raider? Also what didn't he like about the truck? Thanks

11. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Hi

Guy up here in Central Mass had a real nice Boss, and it was complete! for a Titan about a month ago give him a call he may still have it

508-845-6308 ask for Tom

12. THEGOLDPRO

sorry we sold it last week, i guess he didnt like the power the truck had, he said it felt weak and shifter too much wen driving, said it was always upshifting, and downshifting.