1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB : Used plow for light duty pickup

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tmorgan2512, Mar 3, 2010.

1. tmorgan2512

tmorgan2512 Junior Member
    from NY

WTB : Used plow for 09 tacoma

Looking for a used plow for an '09 Toyota Tacoma. Preferably would like the snoway 22 series 6'8". Would be interested in hearing from anyone that has a 6 or 7 footer that would fit though. Thanks

Last edited: Mar 3, 2010
  2. SOLONDRIFTER

SOLONDRIFTER Junior Member

Just picked up one! Snoway, but not sure if it's a 22 or ST -- told that the numbers indicate 22, but it's 18" tall. Would trade for Snoway for 98 S10. That way we both get what we need with no modification.

3. HEStufrthnnails

HEStufrthnnails Senior Member

I have a Meyer 7'6" poly blade I'm looking to sell . As far as weight for your truck , I'm not sure.Maybe someone on here may be able to help us on that question. It is on Dodge 2500 right now and compared to some other plows I have it is light.

4. tmorgan2512

from NY

5. HEStufrthnnails

If you have a cell# I can send it via text ,but for some reason I can't get my Blackberry to down load online. I don't believe it is the drive pro though.

6. tmorgan2512

from NY

just sent you a PM with my cell number.

Thanks

7. HEStufrthnnails

Hi,Just checking did u receive those photo's? Or did you find a plow yet?