1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Used mini bar

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Wilnip, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

I'm looking for a used mini bar. Its for my spare truck so I'm looking for something inexpensive. Halogen rotators are fine. Not looking for a beacon, don't need to go that's cheap. EBay is full of them but I figured I would try my plow site brothers first.

2. ImpressPlowing

ImpressPlowing Member
    from NYC

How much you looking to spend?

3. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

We have brand new Star SVP mini bars with dual high speed rotators with your choice of magnet, vaccum magnet, or permanent mount. All 100% American Made! No Chinese junk sold here. Check out our site. www.strobesnmore.com

4. durafish

durafish PlowSite.com Addict
    from 02919

i have a whelen halgon responder i might sell. its all amber new bulbs works great magnet mount. make an offer if you want.

5. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

I'm not looking to make offers or name my price. Just figured someone might have something sitting around they want to sell. I just need to know what u have and a price shipped to 15904

6. durafish

from 02919

I really don't know how about $125 shipped the only problem it has is that at one point the power cord was cut but I took back the casing solder and shrink wrapped it. Good as new. Other then then it works great and I was using until today when my new light came in.

7. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

Thanks DF but I'm looking for cheap. I can get new halogen minis on eBay for about $80 shipped. (Although it's not a Whelen)

8. durafish

from 02919

Ok. I have a older street hawk light bar full size ill sell for $80 plus the shipping I can get more details and pic in a day or so. Even has a about six feet of sure super bright and tons if lights.

9. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

Sounds interesting. I can pm my cell number if u wanna text the pics.

10. ajcoop20

ajcoop20 Senior Member

ive got a sho me LED mini magnetic i used twice forsale on here.

11. durafish

from 02919

Ok sounds good.

12. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

A deal fell through today because UPS wanted $125 to ship a full size light bar. So still looking if anybody has anything they need to get rid of.

13. bugthug

bugthug Senior Member
    from Pa

i have a sho me mini bar for sale and im right up the street

14. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

well if you can buy all these great lightbars for $80 and less on ebay ... then buy from ebay then .... instead of asking members for cheap lightbars and not liking there prices ...