1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB--Used FF lights and siren

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Sweetpete, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Hey Guys,

I also posted over in the off topic threads, but I'm looking for a red light (preferably strobe) and siren unit for my department.

I have to get it installed by the end of March. Let me know if you have anything you'd like to sell or recommend.

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I have a areostar mini lightbar with 3 rotators. 2 are red, and the center is clear. Works great. No siren. I traded the siren of a electric air horn for my truck. The bar has amber filters in it right now but does have red that I will put in it for you so it ready to go for you. (the dept. I am on now doesn't allow red or blue lights or sirens) I'll let it go for 125 shipped. Its in really nice shape. I just put new wiring on it, and a cig lighter with on off switch as I had it hardwired on one of my plow trucks this winter. It has a magnetic mount also. I am upgrading to leds, and this is taking up space. here are the pics.

3. clark lawn

clark lawn PlowSite.com Addict
    from NE ohio

i have a full size red and white light bar i believe its a federal. everything works fine, ill get some pics tomarrow. i only took it off becuased we moved and im only a couple blocks from the station now. i also can get you any CODE 3 products you want.
  4. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Hey Clark, I sent you a PM. Also, Rbron, I'm interested in that light bar. Can you send some pics of it in action. The price is right. Let me know.

Thanks Pete
  5. kashman

kashman PlowSite.com Addict

so who did you get on with

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Hey sweetpete here it is with the amber filters in it. I couldn't get a good pic with the clear flashing at the camera. I will put the red in it before i ship it and I will include the amber for you so you could switch it back for when you go plowing.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2009
  7. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Hey Ryan, is that my truck sitting outside? Looks familiar.