1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Uni-Mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Ground Cover, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Ground Cover

Ground Cover Junior Member

well things are looking good managed to line up enough work this year to justify a second truck. found a 2000 f-250 7.3L has uni mount on the truck side no wiring, controller, or plow.
    So with that said i am looking for a uni- mount at least 8'. doesent have to me in mint shape but needs to me dependable. the ideal situation would be to find the exact set-up that i need (wiring, plow, controller) but the chances are slim to none. I would be intrested in complete set up ( truck mount, wiring, controller, plow) for any make and model truck then i will get necessary parts to finish it up.

im located in the thumb of michigan and not scared to travel 200 or so miles to pick it up.

Let me know what ya have.
  2. mule585

mule585 Member

i have a 7-6 unimount for sale not sure if you would be interested but let me know
  3. Ground Cover

Ground Cover Junior Member

mule 585 hey thanks for the offer but i need the 8' to cover tracks when angled.
  4. mule585

mule585 Member

no problem if you know any one lookin for a 7-6 let me know
  5. B&K LawnCare

B&K LawnCare Member

Sorry, im on my phone where are you located? I have a 8.5 uni mount on a 02 f-450 that I would like to sell so I could put a bigger plow on it.
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2011
  6. JOEC

JOEC Member

uni mount blade with wings

I have a unimount that we took off a 2003 ford.
    If interested or need pictures email me firstgreen@sbcglobal.net
  7. Plowfixguys

Plowfixguys Senior Member

I have a 8 foot off of a 99 Silverado complete with harnesses, controller and mounts. Just rebuilt the plow, it looks like new and performs the same way. I have mounts for GM trucks from 1996 to 2010. Let me know if your interested. autontruck@yahoo.com
  8. x.system

x.system Senior Member

I've got a 8.5 uni MVP including everything to fit 99-04 F250, just restored to go on my backup truck but I'm thinking of switching over to a boss V. I've also got a 8ft uni plow side that needs some work. give me a call if interested, 517 930 6280
  9. 02powerstroke

02powerstroke PlowSite.com Addict

To bad you were not closer I have a hole uni-mount set up off a 2000 f-350 my dad wants to sell 8.6 plow vehicle side ect...
  10. kendog

kendog Junior Member
    from chicago

i have a 8.5 foot mvp setup on a 2000 ford f250. give me a call if your interested. ken 708-306-7277 its a unimount