1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB uni-mount for 2003 HD Chevy

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by greymare89, Sep 16, 2011.

1. greymare89

greymare89 Member

Interested in buying a used or new uni-mount for a 2003 chevy HD 2500. Its a long shot but worth a try... Attempting to avoid the uni to ultra conversion kit as I'm being told the frame hangs too low. Thanks

2. djagusch

djagusch 2000 Club Member
    from mn

I have the mount/wiring/8.5plow that I would sell. You are pretty far away though. Everything is mounted on my 05 Chev right now.

By chance what would you be willing to pay for the wiring, mount, and plow lights(plow lights are 11 pin, most plow you buy in the area have the 9 pin).

PM me if you like.

3. greymare89

greymare89 Member

No, not me looking for them. I just stumbled across a 7'6 pro plow currently on a 1993 chevy 1500. From what I understand I need the mount and light harness to make it work.... I have an oppurtunity to buy a new wire harness for next to wholesale from a local dealer I just need the mount.... I'm trying to avoid the ultra to uni conversion unless I absolutly have to. I've been told from 2 seperate people now that the uni mounts that are sold online need to be welded together and the best way to go about this is to find a used uni mount. Just throwing it out there but anyone willing to sell the mount alone for my truck I'm very interested in purchasing