1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB uni-mount 01 chevy 3500hd 2wd

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Showmestaterida, Sep 4, 2007.

1. Showmestaterida

Showmestaterida Senior Member

Wtb a western uni-mount for 2001 chevy 3500HD 2wd. Need truck mount only. Mount is not the same one used on the 3500. Waiting to find the exact number of the mount kit. Anyone know the mount # ? Have a uni-mount off of a ford 350 to trade for.

2. Showmestaterida

bummp . .\

3. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

Go to www.westerplows.com
    Then click on Publications library
    It will walk you through and give you #'s and pictures of teh mount you need
    Jeen
    610-488-1450

4. Showmestaterida

need a 1565 model.mount assembly 62090. Called you yesterday to see if you had one . Said to call back. Have you had time to check?

5. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

Ok yes sorry that is my dad you talked to he answers the phone and I do all the internet stuff

6. Showmestaterida

bummmmmmmmmmp

7. Showmestaterida

8. lawnboy647

lawnboy647 Junior Member

Hello, i may have what you need please call me at 231 557 2077. Thanks David

9. Showmestaterida

I'll call you tomorrow morning.