1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wtb ultrmount truckside mount and wiring for 2001 Ford f250 sd

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by shelby6923, Aug 31, 2007.

1. shelby6923

shelby6923 Junior Member

Anyone out there got a truckside mount, wiring and handheld cab control for F250SD, 2001 WESTERN ULTRA MOUNT? I have the blade, now need the parts to put it on.

Scott,

shelby6923@comcast.net
    616-662-7288 home
    616-516-3585

2. Dieselman19

Dieselman19 Senior Member

i have a mount and i can probley get you the wiring, im not sure how much for the wiring but the mount in $250, it is 1 year old

3. shelby6923

shelby6923 Junior Member

how much extra to ship it over to michigan, 49426. Have the wester dealer here that has a used one...but trying to get it from them is like pulling teeth and I am not sure if this is the kind of service I am going to get, that I want to deal with them. interested in the wiring to if you can come up with it and price is decent. Let me know,

Scott
    K.L.A.S. Services

4. shelby6923

shelby6923 Junior Member

another question if you don'y mind? I just started in this business and have a potential for some bigger contracts that require salting and want a break down per ton for salt. how do you charge out price for salting? Thanks again,

Scott

5. Dieselman19

i talked to my buddy and the wiring is around $500.00 not including a control, that is something you can get on ebay for a lot less then he wanted. And to ship the frame it is $50.00 and i can include the wiring with the frame for the same shipping price.

6. shelby6923

shelby6923 Junior Member

Your right, he wants alot of money for the wiring. New, doen't even cost that much, but it is all a mute point now, the guy sold the blade I was getting out from under me so now I am back to square one, looking for a good used either uni-mount or ultra-mount for a 2001 f250sd complete. I appreciate your time and thank you.

Scott

7. Dieselman19

check out ebay there are alot of blades complete and they are cheaper when you buy them all together