1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Ultramount Mounts 04 GMC 2500HD

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Polarisrider, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Polarisrider

Polarisrider Member

Want to buy used set of ultra-mount mounts for a 2004 GMC 2500HD. I just need the upper part that stays on the truck. I have a set off my 2000 Chevy 1500 if anybody is interested to buy or trade.

2. bigdeezle442

bigdeezle442 Junior Member

i may have a set and would be willing to trade. i get back late sunday and ill look monday. thanks

3. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

If your trade dosen't work, I have a few sets of brackets. Let me know if you need 1 of them.

4. bigdeezle442

i got a set. where in upstate ny are you? would you be willing to meet? thanks

5. Polarisrider

Polarisrider Member

I sold the half ton mounts and the set I got from Trux outfitters are not for my truck. So bigdeezle442 I am in Utica where are you located.

6. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

I have a set off a 2003 chevy 2500hd I bet they fit....make me an offer

7. bigdeezle442

near Albany

8. Polarisrider

Polarisrider Member