1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Ultramount for 99 Dodge.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by xtoyz, Feb 19, 2008.

1. xtoyz

xtoyz Junior Member

Like the title says I need an ultramount frame for my dodge. I also need the wiring for a dodge if anyone has that... I have the plow and all of the generic hardward (e.g. the receivers that latch onto the truck frame, etc...)

Thanks,
    Shawn

2. xtoyz

xtoyz Junior Member

Bump.

Anyone got anything?

3. PerfiCut Inc.

PerfiCut Inc. Senior Member
    from Eastern

I have one mounted on a 96 dodge 2500, you can have for $3500.00 I'll throw the truck in for free.

[​IMG]

4. xtoyz

xtoyz Junior Member

Well, I've got the truck and an MVP already. Just need the frame + wiring.

5. 2005DMAX

2005DMAX Junior Member

I Have what you need! It is off of an 02 2500 4X4. It is the truck mount and the truck wiring. The solenoid and battery cable grill connector is not included. Let me know, I would like $250. You can email me at mooreelectric@nwiis.com

6. xtoyz

xtoyz Junior Member

Hey, is this still available? Never got the email response from some reason? Email me at xtoyz (at) frontiernet.net

Thanks,
    Shawn