1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Ultra Mount truck side mount and wiring

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tattood_1, Sep 12, 2012.

1. tattood_1

tattood_1 Member

I need the truck side mount and wiring for a 95 F-350. Needs to be Ultra Mount. I have a mount and wiring for a 06 Chevy 2500 that I could trade.

2. 99LsSilverado

99LsSilverado Junior Member

Would you be willing to sell the mount by itself and if so what would you be looking to get for it

3. snowish10

snowish10 PlowSite.com Addict

What type of style light do you need?

4. 99LsSilverado

99LsSilverado Junior Member

i have the wiring just need the mount

5. johnny-b-bad

johnny-b-bad Junior Member
    from NJ

I have one a new one off of my 93 f350. Have the mount, wiring, and modules. Put it on the truck last year but no snow so i never used it. Im in nj. PM me if your interested.

6. tattood_1

tattood_1 Member

My plow has the old style lights. It's a 06 model. I wouldnt know what it's worth if I sold it outright. It would be nice to get enough to be able to buy one that I need. Dont know, make me a offer.