1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB : Ultra mount truck side F-250 03

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jfjcontracting, Sep 10, 2007.

1. jfjcontracting

jfjcontracting Member

WANTED Western Ultra mount/ mount, wiring for a 03 f-250 controller not needed

2. Focker

Focker Member

I have a friend who has exactly what you need although I'm not sure if he going to reuse some of the wiring, he is supposed to find out if any of it will work on his Chevy. Give him a shout at 586-557-0513 if you are interested, his name is Greg.

3. jfjcontracting

jfjcontracting Member

I have the wiring that he would need for the 2000 chevy and the controller if he already doesnt have that also. I dont believe the wiring will work but we could exchange the wiring and that would work out great for the both of us.

4. Focker

Focker Member

Yeah, I'm not sure what truck he's going to mount his plow to so I don't know if you're wiring will work, give him a call if you already havent.