1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Ultra mount 8 or 8.5'

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by f250man, Sep 21, 2008.

1. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Looking for a Western 8 or 8.5' straight blade complete set up for 99 Ford SuperDuty. Thanks Steve

2. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

they did not make the ulta mount in 99 they came out in 2003 which was a 2 plug style and the trucks was the same so i think the only year would be a 2003 ulra mount

3. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

99-04 are the same truck side mounts so it will work on my truck with an ultra mount set up.

4. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Back to the top

5. tgh117

tgh117 Junior Member

I have a super clean 8' unimount pro-plow that I would let go for 1200 for the plowside only. I know its not exactly what you are askign for, but thought I would toss it out anyway, since uni's are popular on that vintage ford as well. Unfortunately the mount and wiring I have is for a chevy, so that won't work for you. Let me know if your interested

6. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Do you have the wiring and the controller also. and can you post some pics. Thanks steve

7. tgh117

tgh117 Junior Member

Steve,

Yea I have the wiring and a handheld controller. The only thing you would need would be the headlight portoin, since my old chevy and your much newer ford are quite a bit different.

I have shown the pics I have of it at the moment, but I will get better pictures, just won't be able to until Sunday, heading to the PSU game.

Here you go. It is all original paint, and always maintenanced each year. # on the plow is 4000284 - 8'-0" pro plow

Let me know if your interested. - I am located on the eastern side of PA, so I don't know if that would be an issue.

100_0079-modified.JPG

DSC05520-modified.JPG