1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: truckside wiring and/or mount for 04 F-350

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by nkyplowing, Oct 26, 2007.

1. nkyplowing

nkyplowing Junior Member

Anybody got it? I need a mount and truckside wiring with iso module for 2004-early F-350 for Western Ultramount

2. Jerre Heyer

Jerre Heyer Senior Member

PM sent on part if you accepted them. send me a pm or email at jerre@jerres.com. Should have what you are looking for

3. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

I have the ISO module, and the power harness you would need the headlight harness...$150 takes it..Iso is $270 new, the one I have is still in the box..

4. Focker

Focker Member

Friend of mine has everything you should need for $500, including all the wiring and the truck-side mount! Let me know

5. nkyplowing

nkyplowing Junior Member

cool, whats his number? name? How do i contact him?

6. nkyplowing

nkyplowing Junior Member

How do i reach him?

7. Focker

Focker Member

I assume you are the guy that contacted him already? He has a pending sale from a guy in KY, not sure how you got his number if it is you?