1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Truck W/ Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by TwoBrosLawn, Oct 31, 2009.

1. TwoBrosLawn

TwoBrosLawn Member
    from 53223

I'm looking to spend under 10,000
    has to have a plow on it
    needs no repairs
    4x4 obviously
    wouldnt mind trying a diesel
    i know there is a couple people with truck but i didnt want to bust someones thread
    please have pics or email them to me
    twobroslawn@yahoo.com
    message me on here or email which ever

mike

I'm in Milwaukee, will consider traveling a couple hours or so.

2. TwoBrosLawn

TwoBrosLawn Member
    from 53223

bump......

3. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

4. TwoBrosLawn

TwoBrosLawn Member
    from 53223

to the top

5. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

Did you look at the vehicles there? The red chevy is within the same state and it looks to be in pretty good shape, its diesel with a plow already.

6. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

Sent an email to ya, I have the 1998 GMC diesel above. I'm minutes south of ya in Racine WI. Don't know exactly what your trying to find but theres no disapointments with this one just won't be plowing this winter so figured I'll try to make that lost money by selling it.

7. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

Just thinking if you doing residental this truck is a total money maker and time saver with the rear pull plow. No more back dragging and running over fresh snow. Back in and drop both plows and one pass your done!

8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

2001 Chevy 2500HD reg cab long bed. 6.0 gas with auto trans. 150k miles, manual windows, etc. White in color. Nice truck.

$10,500 WITH Western MVP V plow

Will provide pics if you're interested.

9. TwoBrosLawn

TwoBrosLawn Member
    from 53223

i got commercial accounts this year so i would like a 2500or 3500
    and the truck with the pull plow im taking out a loan and the price is too high over fair market value.

10. TwoBrosLawn

TwoBrosLawn Member
    from 53223

hey bricks is that a 3500.....send some pics of the engine and interior.....might be able to swing the 8000...got get in contact with the bank tho.

11. TwoBrosLawn

TwoBrosLawn Member
    from 53223

got-h2o....would be more interested if it was a diesel and since its gonna be my daily driver would have to be full power.

12. TwoBrosLawn

TwoBrosLawn Member
    from 53223

13. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I'm selling an 01 Dmax with an Mvp as well, but a bit more than you want to spend.....$13k.

X-cab, loaded, rebuilt, lots of new stuff.

14. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

Just poping in and yes it is a 3500 all power and every option but leather. Figure out cash and I can get what ever pics u need. Or your close enough. Not sure what a bank can do for you cause car loans usually are governed by the year. Usually no loans older then 5 year old cars/trucks. Never find a truck with a plow that new for less then $10K. Anyways good luck or you know how to reach me for questions or a test drive.

15. TwoBrosLawn

TwoBrosLawn Member
    from 53223

still looking hoping to spend about $5000.00 with plow

16. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Lol I thought it was $10k? :)

17. TwoBrosLawn

TwoBrosLawn Member
    from 53223

i'm still trying to get approved for a loan, i cant get the financing and i cant find a bank that give business loans for a small company like mine