1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Truck W/plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by EaTmYtAiLpIpEs, Jul 5, 2009.

1. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

My friend Mike is looking for a backup plow truck. He wants a chevy or a gmc. He would like something mid 90's and newer. He would like a plow on it, it does not matter what kind. If it has a dump insert in the bed it would be better but if not that is ok too. Oh and he wants an 8ft bed and reg cab. If you have anything let me know. If you have pics too that would help.
  2. derjr

derjr Junior Member

F/S 97 Ram 1500 & 7'6" Western

I need to sell my truck and plow setup.

97 Ram 1500 5 spd man 5.2L w/ 7'6" Western Uni-mount joystick control

Let me know if this is what need.
  3. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

i have a 92 chevy 2500 with a boss plow and the box has been converted to a dump box. it is a ext cab though. i need 3800 out of it. if you are interested pm me a number.
  4. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

i have a 95 f 250 112k miles auto a work truck not a personal truck has a 8 western on it many new parts and new tranny call me if u want 845-222-2983 john asking $3000
  5. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

There is a decent looking chevy that just went on sale down the street from me (today). It looks like mid 90's 2500 reg cab with an 8ft bed. its that Red and silver 2 tone. I dont believe its a work truck. Its very clean and in nice shape. Cant see any rust on it just be driving by. I think the guy has owned it since new. I drive by it every day. Let me know if you want me to pull over and snap a photo and get info off poster board in window. No plow on it. But its a 4x4
  6. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

ehh thanks for all the trucks but my friend found a 1999 chevy 3500 cab and chassis dually with 48k orig at an auction for $2500