1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Truck & Plow Close To MN

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by exmark1, Oct 26, 2007.

1. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

I am in need of a truck to use this winter as a backup truck in case my one of my other ones doesn't make it back in to service in time or at all... I am not terribly picky but I don't want something that is total junk either!

No make preference of truck or plow as it will most likely be sold again by spring once my 1995 F-350 gets back in service (blew the engine today).

If anyone has anything run it by me I am open to traveling for a good deal...

2. exmark1

Bump...Still looking! Getting a bit nervous since I heard some where there was a chance of snow first week in November!

3. Gavins Lawncare

Gavins Lawncare Member

I Have A 97 F350 With New V Plow For Sale

4. exmark1

More info? Engine, Trans, Miles, plow type and size etc... Do you have any pictures? You can email them to lx277@yahoo.com

5. Gavins Lawncare

Gavins Lawncare Member

it has a 351 gas 150000 mile auto loaded 9.5 hiniker vplow used three time great shape will get some picture to u later to day

6. exmark1

Okay sounds good! It even has my plow of choice on it. We have 3 other trucks all with Hiniker plows on them too.
    How much are you asking for the truck?

7. Gavins Lawncare

Gavins Lawncare Member

8. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I've been keeping my eye out since I saw this thread and today I came across a good looking truck that was for sale along the highway in Hackensack, MN.

I didn't pull over to check it out but here's what I know for sure...1 ton Dodge dually dump with a 8'6" or 9" Western straight blade...all red in color...sharp truck.

It was parked in front of Detour North and here's their # 218-675-5650

Not sure if that's what you're looking for but there ya go.

9. exmark1

Thanks I will give them a call tomarrow! To be honest almost ANYTHING would work as of now... I am getting a bit nervous snow could be here soon!

10. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

What'd you find out?

11. exmark1

Tried to call the other day didn't get ahold of anyone though...I was going to try again but havent had time!