1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Trailer (possible trade for zero turn)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by RCsLawncare, Feb 2, 2010.

1. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

Ideal trailer would be a 12 foot tandem axle. I would like it to have brakes. I know its a weird size, but if anyone wants to upgrade or needs a great low hour Toro Z400, we could surly work something out!

2. mypolaris1

mypolaris1 Member

Details on the Toro?

3. RCsLawncare

hey, sorry I have not been on lately. Ill pm you on it.

4. RCsLawncare

Pics of the mower, might be more helpful, still needing a trailer of similar value or cash plus a trailer. Would not mind a enclosed.

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

5. scag413

scag413 Junior Member

I have a 2002 6.5x12 trailer I might sell you. It has breaks on both axles. It comes with a three place jungle jim rack, a universal backpack rack, spare tire, extended wooden sides, and has a jack on it. I would sell it for $1400. Let me know if you are interested.

6. RCsLawncare

I take its a tandem? Any chance of some pictures. If my zero turn sells, I would be very interested in it!

7. scag413

scag413 Junior Member

Yes it is a tandem axle. Sorry I forgot to mention that. I will try to get some pictures of it tomorrow if I can. I am located in southern Indiana just so you know.

8. WRIGHTWAY

WRIGHTWAY Senior Member

Look like scag has a good deal for you on a trailer
    How much $ do you need for the mower?
    I don’t currently dont do lawn care but a couple of the plow acc
    I have been trying to sell that want year round service
    And id like to put my stepson to work with the lawn care

Pm me a price
    Joe

Last edited: Feb 11, 2010
  9. RCsLawncare

Im wanting $3500. Half the price of new, thinking thats more than fair. If I get $3300 now, ill let it go. Super low hours.

10. RCsLawncare

No problem, waiting on pics whenever! I hope I can sell mine, this trailer sounds promising!!!

11. matt@mcs

matt@mcs Junior Member

What year and how many hours on mower? I'm in champaign also!

12. RCsLawncare

Hey nice to see someone around here. its a 2007 and has 269 hours, Great shape, one owner. Let me know as your the first person that could actually look at it with out calling it a vacation! lol

13. matt@mcs

matt@mcs Junior Member

Give me a call and I'll take a vacation and look at it!! matt 202-7713

14. RCsLawncare

Anyone else got a tandem axle they could let go of? Looking for a 12-14 ft Let me know and some pics would be nice, looking to buy immediately after my zero turn sells.

15. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

16. RCsLawncare

Yea, iv kept my eye on it, looks like a nice one! Wanted black since the truck is maroon, but might settle for any color at this point! Hoping to get the Toro sold here soon! Ill keep in touch if it sells!

17. RCsLawncare

anyone need a like new mower for the season??

18. sno commander

sno commander PlowSite.com Addict
    from ct

i wish you were closer, im looking for a nice zero turn . thats a real good deal, im suprised you still got it.

19. RCsLawncare

You and me both! Figured ill be setting up my new trailer by now? Any lower and id be giving it away!!!

20. Evanbrendel

Evanbrendel Senior Member

i have enough materials all i would have to do is buy a dual axle kit i could build you a hell of a trailer to trade for your mower to your specs if you would be interested.