1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wtb tractor, wheel loader toronto area

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Seasons, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Seasons

Seasons Junior Member

I'm looking for a decent tractor 90hp and up and or wheel loader with or without plow. 905-208-7669

2. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

kijiji heavy equipment in Kitchener, there 2 on there... 1 JD and 1 Case

3. Seasons

Seasons Junior Member

thanks for the info, ill check it out . would you happen to know which machines to stay away from and how many hours would be too many hours ?

4. Triple L

from Canada

The guy that has that Case for sale runs all New hollands and has had great luck with them...
    you can just go on his website snowman.ca and click on the kijiji logo there and it will bring you to his ads...

I also know guys who have had terrible luck with case's... And have had great luck with deere's...

JMO but I wouldnt buy anything over 1500hrs regardless what it is, big tractor, small tractor, skid steer, lawnmower, ect...

5. Seasons

Seasons Junior Member

I appreciate the info, i'm looking at the top 4 contenders Case, Deere, New Holland, Kabota, hard to find a low hour machine at a reasonable price. I'm also looking for a 10ft plow for a skidsteer. thanks

6. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

7. Triple L

from Canada

8. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

Is there a law against that? Its faster with a bucket. Dont need it.

9. Triple L

from Canada

Its just how you said "I seen this on kijiji" Instead of this is my plow I posted this on kijiji...

I guess the skid is subbing for someone this year at an hourly rate if your gonna be plowing with a bucket LOL

Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
  10. mossballs

mossballs Member
    from MN

05 Komatsu WA-250 with 1500 hours/

let me know
    Also have reversible plows for sale

11. Seasons

Seasons Junior Member

what is it that you have ??

12. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

05 Komatsu WA-250 with 1500 hours is what he has.

13. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

I have a few kubotas on kijiji toronto. Looking to possibly sell one (w/14 Machinability v plow) or trade in and get another loader. Will know better in a couple of weeks.

14. DellDoug

DellDoug Senior Member

IMHO as long as you maintain any machine they usually run well. 1500 hours for a loader is very low hours. As long as the machine is sound and you look after it I would not hesitate to buy a loader with 7000-8000 hours. Condition is everything. BTW give me call. I might have something I want to sell. 416 458 3300. I have some horst loader pushers here as well. 12ft and 14ft for H&H pro1000 QA.