1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wtb: toyota pickup plow setup

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by nbuzz, Jul 6, 2009.

1. nbuzz

nbuzz Junior Member

I am looking for a complete set up for my 1994 toyota pickup. I would really prefer western, fisher, or sno-way setups. I've been having a hard time finding anything. I really want the sno way, seeing that it is the lightest in weight, and it has the down pressure sys.

any leads, help are appreciated. thanks guys.
  2. nbuzz

nbuzz Junior Member

bump, anyone?
  3. nbuzz

nbuzz Junior Member

bumpity bump..... for a sno-way setup! thanks guys.
  4. G.M.Landscaping

G.M.Landscaping Senior Member

If you find a western uni-mount plow, I have the toyota truck mount for $150.
  5. nbuzz

nbuzz Junior Member

Thank you!! I will def. keep you in mind. thanks, nbuzz
  6. Jamie03Tundra

Jamie03Tundra Junior Member

I have the complete Western Uni-Mount set up for sale off of my 1994 Toyota pickup. It includes everything, even all the manuals, the only thing missing is the bolts to bolt the truck mount to the truck frame.
    If interested let me know.
  7. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

I have a complete Fisher MM1 6'9" setup with a mount for a 89-94 toyota pickup. has a brand new cutting edge and new harness ends. going to have it checked out next week as it needs a new pump, but its fine otherwise. It will be in working order when I sell it. $1000 firm otherwise i'll keep it for a spare.
  8. nbuzz

nbuzz Junior Member

jamie03tundra- I pm-ed you. I haven't had the time to keep up with this.

BSDeality- CT is pretty far for me. It sounds like a good setup. Is there any way you could ship it?

also guys, I might have a lead on a sno-way. which is my first choice since its so light and the coset to my area.