1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB TJ mount / Trade YJ mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by kabong57, Nov 25, 2010.

1. kabong57

kabong57 Junior Member
    from IL

Looking for a mount for 97-05 Jeep Wrangler TJ. A 3 pin Sno-Way would be great ,but could modify others. I have a Sno-Way 3 pin mount (99100528 ? ) that fits the Jeep YJ.
    I would be willing to trade the YJ mount or sell it once I find something suitable for the TJ

TIA Steve

2. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Senior Member

You should be able to modify YJ mount to work on TJ.
    We just did one this fall.

3. kabong57

kabong57 Junior Member
    from IL

Do you by chance recall how much modification this required? Do you copy some other mount for the mounting locations? Thanks Steve

4. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

5. kabong57

kabong57 Junior Member
    from IL

Have plow ,just ned a mount. Thanks Steve

6. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Senior Member

I have a lot of jeeps so it was fairly easy to duplicate what was on another TJ.
    A welder and a plasma cutter make the job easier.
    We modified another 90 YJ this fall to get more ground clearance, we cut off the existing plow mount, modded it, reattached and made some new brackets. Gained 4+ inches, took less than a day.

7. kabong57

kabong57 Junior Member
    from IL

Still looking for mounts. Any one have something laying around?

8. tone847

tone847 Junior Member
    from chicago

im looking for a snoway ,ount for a jeep 99100528. steve if your still willing to sel yours call me l

9. kabong57

kabong57 Junior Member
    from IL

tone, sent you an e-mail Steve

10. kabong57

kabong57 Junior Member
    from IL

Mount found, old mount SOLD

Thanks to every one. Steve