1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB:Tailgate Spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Elite Property Services, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Elite Property Services

Elite Property Services Senior Member

Looking for spreader preferably hitch reciever style. Let me know what you guys have thanks? Nathan

2. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

I have a Buyers Salt Dogg TGS06 that I bought in September of this year and have used it 3 times this year. Spreader works great and I love it but am switching to a v box style. I would take $950 for it. It is complete and basically like new.

3. tubbykid

tubbykid Junior Member

a friend of mine has a boss tail gate spreader and i think it is only a year old $800 his number is937-539-8163 his name is jeremy

4. ff610

ff610 Senior Member

This guy had a nice Boss TGS 1100 tailgate spreader for sale in eastern Iowa not too long ago. $1500 and it had a vibrator on it too. Nice unit, I would have bought but I already have 2 of them. Here is his email. bickelracing_03@hotmail.com it was on ebay auction #320453580898