1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Tailgate spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by scoot98758, Sep 3, 2008.

1. scoot98758

scoot98758 Junior Member

I am looking for a tailgate spreader. I have a Daniels Pull Plow that needs to be hooked up at the same time so I need one that will work with it and yes I know I will most likely have to custom build a mount for the salter. I would preferably like one that I can run a salt/sand mix through and yes I will consider paying for shipping for all of you that are far away.
  2. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

I have a snow ex 1875. I already made a custom mount for my dump, so I guess you could make one with it.
  3. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

I have a Fisher 1000 for sale. Great shape, new vibrator, new bearings and repainted last year. It all works 100%. Only reason for selling is I'm locked into buying a new spreader for my Downeaster dump insert. PM me if interested. I'm in NWPA.