1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Tailgate Spreader/Western Plows

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by joe2106, Sep 15, 2007.

1. joe2106

joe2106 Junior Member

I need a tailgate spreader for a one ton dump truck (the trough & auger w/ spinner kind), as well as atleast 3 western plows. I am located in Nebraska.

The trucks that they are going on are 1990-1995 chevys/gmcs.

FOMOCOMAN Junior Member
    from N E Pa

I have a real nice stainless spreader, not bent up! new hoses,spinner disc.bearings in good shape / with stainless mount brackets. i can't think of the manufacturer at the moment but it's a nice unit. I also have a Western 9' proplow, moldboard is one year old, new hd shoes,new hd highway cutting edge.has snow deflector and guides.pump and motor rebuilt 2 years ago. both are off of a 1 ton dump.sold truck,guy didn't plow snow,both worked very well.1,800.00 each or ( for two days only ) 3,000.00 both!!! also i have some parts i'll throw in( different frame pieces off of other trucks,cyls, motor etc. )570-840-2871 or 570-842-6532