1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Suburbanite, Homesteader, or SnoWay for Toyota Tundra

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Jettix2, Feb 23, 2007.

1. Jettix2

Jettix2 Member

Hey Guys:

I am looking for a quality used plow setup for my '06 Tundra Doublecab 4WD.

If anyone is selling a used Fisher Homesteader, Western Suburbanite, or a SnoWay ST or 22 series (all of which will fit a Tundra), please let me know.

Must be in the Midwest somewhere, and I'm not in a huge hurry, so if you're thinking about upgrading or selling later this spring/summer, let me know and maybe we can work something out!!!!!

Thanks! Ben

2. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Have you looked at the Curtis Home Pro?

Hi

Check out Curtis' Home Pro, I think you find it to be a step up from the homesteader, and it does have the Hitch & Run Feature which is very quick and very easy. The plow is sized right for your Tundra, light enough but built with many of the more durable designs incorporated in a full size plow.

http://www.curtiscabs.com/Home-Pro_Plows.html

3. Jettix2

Jettix2 Member

Thanks for the heads up on the Curtis plows.......

I'll watch for them, too!

Ben

4. Jettix2

Jettix2 Member

Shameless bump........:)

5. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

jettix2 - how bad do you need a plow?? i may have one up for sale .. what you gonna use it for ?

6. 03SuperCrew330

03SuperCrew330 Member

How much does one of those run? Looks like a nice plow for my F150!

7. Jettix2

Jettix2 Member

I definitely need a plow before next winter............at this point, winter is almost over, right?? :) I have cash in hand to buy one.........$1500 to $2000 range. IF I cannot find a decent used setup, I'll buy a SnowBear, but I'd MUCH rather have full hydraulics:)

I am going to plow my personal driveway (100 feet paved concrete) and a small 50 x 50 foot parking pad at my shop. That is ALL.

A SnowBear would work (electric lift, manual angle). A light-duty plow w/ lights and full hydraulics would be GREAT.

I cannot spend more than about $1500-2000 range (including mount for the truck).....past that, my wife won't go for it and I simply cannot justify it. I can install it myself;)

Whatcha got??? Truthfully, I dont need it until after this winter is over, if you're using it right now;)

Ben

Last edited: Feb 25, 2007
  8. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

well sam's club down here by detroit has a new one on clearance for about $800 its red .... i also have one ive had about 6 yrs .... its been repainted ... id let it go for $500 ... its also comes with custom fab light tower .. almost looks like the Western setup ....

9. Jettix2

Jettix2 Member

.....Hmm, the one from Sams sounds like a good deal, let me get back to you on it;) Thanks, Ben