1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB. Stock 8 lug Silverado rims

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Kubota 8540, Mar 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kubota 8540

Kubota 8540 PlowSite.com Addict

I'm looking to buy some stock rims 16" 8 lug to fit my 2000 Silverado 4x4. I'd like to have at least an extra pair to mount some winter tires on? Any body with some take-offs laying around?

2. hairygary

hairygary Senior Member

3. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD Senior Member

try justchevytrucks.com shoot them an email

4. Ultimate Trucks

Ultimate Trucks Junior Member
    from Indiana

I have these availiable. I am in Danville, In. They are 550 picked up. Tires are BFG AT's 305-65 r17 equal to 33 x 11 r17. Decent tread left. No lugnuts or center caps. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

wheel1.jpg

5. Kubota 8540

Got a pic?

Thanks, no luck.

Thanks, but a little to big and I'd like to match my originals.
    3_19_10 014 (Custom).jpg
    They are chrome but hard to tell right now.

3_19_10 014 (Custom).jpg

6. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Have a few sets of those on the shelf if you're interested. Although shipping may kill the deal for you.

7. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

I have an extra set of those rims, I am in Sandwich.

Phil
    (630) 768-3211

8. hairygary

hairygary Senior Member

9. Kubota 8540

B&B I'll check to see what the shipping will cost me tomorrow morning. Thanks
    Seems I have all kinds of parts but seldom what I need. Guess a person can never have enough Chevy parts?

Philbilly2 I'll give you a call tomorrow morning, you're only a 1/2 hour or so from me.

hairygary
    Cant find my usb cable to download my pics, but here are the same rims and mine are in excellent shape with center caps, they are the other stock rim, than the one you had pictured, so am not sure if you want them.

Those look nice, I don't think I've ever seen that style. Let me see what Philbilly has, cause he's not to far from me. I'll get back to you?

10. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

He has the PYO factory code alloy rim. Those are on almost every LS and LT package, Chevy and GMC 3/4 ton P/U from 99 to 07. I know that you have seen them, the next Chevy that you see will most likley have them.

Mine are just like yours, they are chrome steel wheels. If your interested, I just have to strip the set of tires that are on them off.

11. Kubota 8540

Thanks Philbilly, nice to meet you.

B&B, thanks for all, shipping price was the killer, would have added $100-125 more.

Rims have been found and bought!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.