1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Stell Trip Edge Pusher!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 2003ctd, Nov 24, 2009.

1. 2003ctd

2003ctd Senior Member

Looking for a loader pusher, and a skid steer pusher with a steel trip edge...... Will travel

2. Kubota 8540

Kubota 8540 PlowSite.com Addict

How about a Heavy Duty 10' Skidsteer pusher with steel trip edge? Lightly used, I only used it once, and it was owned by a church previously. 1hr 45 min from you?

3. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

how much and what brand?

4. xtreem3d

providing 2003ctd isn't interested

5. Kubota 8540

Kubota 8540 PlowSite.com Addict

Bonnell Industries , 10' steel trip edge, with skidsteer quick attach plate, had it hooked up to the bobcat and Kubota Tractor, I will post some pics in a day or so. I,m out plowing and salting right now. Approx 1,300+ pounds, $2,000.00 This is a HEAVY DUTY pusher.

6. xtreem3d

thanks for the response...have fun...i'll wait to see some pics but very interested,
    steve

7. crappie hunter

crappie hunter Junior Member

pusher

have you found a pusher yet

8. xtreem3d

no i haven't..still using a rubber edge pusher,
    steve