1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB ST 7' 6" Blade or entire plow assembly

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by vamootsman, Jan 22, 2009.

1. vamootsman

vamootsman Senior Member

Still looking for this. Have another small Truck that only accepts that Plow. Would like to find used, but would consider buying new if someone has any of the parts laying to put it together economically.
  2. tjthorson

tjthorson Senior Member
    from IL

I believe you can also use an MT - the 3 point mount is the same? Basher can confirm....

Just opening up your options - I see lots more MTs for sale then STs.
  3. rhkfwain

rhkfwain Senior Member
    from FWA, IN

Bruce, If you are looking for an ST Series 7'-6" Blade Only, I know of at least two dealers in my territory that have them in stock and would love to get rid of them because they do not have power packs to match them, only the blades. I thought I had given you their names earlier when you asked but maybe I am thinking of someone else. If interested, PM me and I will get you their names and contact information.
  4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Maybe if you played some silly reindeer games;) Kill the light package and go with a poly skin moldboard, a poly wearedge and no skid feet. you can get the weight of a MT down pretty low even with the stronger heavier pump package and black iron. Not that I'd recommend it per-say but I've seen some Wranglers:rolleyes:
  5. vamootsman

vamootsman Senior Member

I looked at the weight of the MT previously, and decided it's too heavy to risk it. Thanks for the suggestions though.