1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Snowplow or dozer blade for Unimog U1100L (416)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by kschlege, Sep 13, 2010.

1. kschlege

kschlege Junior Member

Looking to buy a snowplow or dozer blade for my Unimog 416. I need the mounts too.

I'll just be plowing my driveway and some neighbors, so I don't need anything $$$$$

I don't have hydraulics, so the blade would need to have 24V hookups, or if they're 12V I can get a 60A converter.

email me @ kschlege@gmail.com

I'm located near Denver, CO so the closer the better.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2010
  2. unimogr

unimogr Senior Member

Too bad you're so far from here. My shop will start cutting DIN 3 front plates (Schmidt plate) soon. For hydraulics I'd look at a Monarch hydraulic pump. I believe they make a 24 volt version.

3. kschlege

kschlege Junior Member

Thanks for the info. Finally found a DIN3 in NY, just need to get it shipped to me.

4. unimogr

unimogr Senior Member

Spoke to the Meyer rep a few days ago and he said they are going to start offering both 12 and 24 volt electric / hydraulic pumps soon. That might be a good option for you. A 10' Fisher MC is a perfect match for a 416 or 9' if you're doing drives.