1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Snowex spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Quality Lawn, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Quality Lawn

Quality Lawn Junior Member

I am looking for a Snowex 6000 or 8000 or one like these. Please email me what you have and what you want for it. Qualitylawnmanagement@gmail.com

Thank You
    Chris

2. vanwhyjr

vanwhyjr Senior Member

I am selling my 8000 but I might be a little too far away. I'm all the way over on the east end of PA.

I am rebuilding the spinner (new shaft in tranny, bearings, spinner plate and guard) at work now. Then I am gonna put it on eBay.

I'm lookin' around 2000 for the whole thing. Box, spinner, control and canvas cover.

3. Quality Lawn

can you email me pics. Would you be willing to freight ship it?

4. vanwhyjr

vanwhyjr Senior Member

Yeah I can post some pics of the box, I have the spinner all taken apart at work though.
    I could probably freight ship it but it might cost you quite a bit??

PM me with your address and email and I could do some checking on the costs.

5. Quality Lawn

I can't pm. my zip code is 67002. Check yrc.com. If you can drop it off at the terminal and I pick up at terminal its usually not so bad.

6. vanwhyjr

vanwhyjr Senior Member

I could do that. I have a terminal close by. It's gonna take me a week or so to finish the spinner assembly.

Of course you will have to pay for the shipping.

Can you accept PMs?? I could send you my info that way.

I will post some pics later today.

7. vanwhyjr

vanwhyjr Senior Member

pics of box and controller

Here are some pics I took of the box and the controller. I have to give it a good scrubbin though.

P9123628 (Large).jpg

P9123629 (Large).jpg

P9123630 (Large).jpg

P9123631 (Large).jpg

8. vanwhyjr

vanwhyjr Senior Member

more pics

Here are the rest of them.

There is a little surface rust on the frame. I cleaned it up some this summer and coated it with rust paint. It hasn't came through yet.

The spreader is about 5 years old. I also have a spare motor for the auger I can throw in.

P9123632 (Large).jpg

P9123633 (Large).jpg

P9123634 (Large).jpg

9. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

sent you a pm

10. Quality Lawn

11. Quality Lawn

Send me an email with some pics and what you have . I can't recieve pm's. Qualitylawnmanagement@cox.net

12. vanwhyjr

vanwhyjr Senior Member

Can you see the pics that I posted on the site or do you want me to email you some?