1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: SnowEx SP6000 local in toronto, ontario

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by puredreamz, Nov 14, 2011.

1. puredreamz

puredreamz Senior Member

looking to purchase a snowex sp6000 locally in toronto or somewhere near toronto. If you have let me know what you got

Also have a snowex junior 325 tailgate salter for sale 1 year old can trade, trade plus cash or just straight cash depending on the condtion of the sp6000

2. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

I know its not exactly what you are looking for but I have 2 airflo slide in's for sale.

3. puredreamz

puredreamz Senior Member

its gotta be a SnowEx dont want nothing else 6000 or maybe a 7550

4. grf_1000

grf_1000 Senior Member

if you find an 8000, i'll trade you my 6000 :) lol free bump for ya

5. puredreamz

puredreamz Senior Member

i can get one right now in the GTA theres like 3 or 4 for sale, but ur not local either

6. grf_1000

grf_1000 Senior Member

i'd meet you in port huron if that would help

7. puredreamz

puredreamz Senior Member

So sell me urs and u can buy the 8000

8. puredreamz

puredreamz Senior Member

Everyones got jokes port huron is still in michigan still 3 hrs and change away from me that's not meeting up that's doing you a favour

9. grf_1000

grf_1000 Senior Member

port huron is 3 1/2 hours from me. wheres the joke?

10. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

Buy a Saltdog and be done with it. You wont have to repaint it. SnowEx's look like lots of maint and look like crap in no time. If your stuck on the Yellow colour get some Krylon Fusion from crappy Tire and spray it yellow.

I don't know why people pay 3000 more for the snowEx's. I can get you a 1 season old Saltdogg from a buddy that looks like new and doesn't need painting like a snowex would.

11. puredreamz

puredreamz Senior Member

I thought ur located in michigan

12. grf_1000

grf_1000 Senior Member

i am, 3 1/2 hours north of port huron mi.