1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Snowblower

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by RCsLawncare, Dec 28, 2009.

1. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

anyone got a extra snow blower and would like to get ride of it? I just need a decent one...

2. Wallace

Wallace Member

How many you want I still have 74 left!

3. RCsLawncare

Im looking for a single stage. What brand and how much you asking? 21" cutting path?

4. Wallace

Wallace Member

My singles are high end Simplicity ones...
    3hp 19" $499

5. RCsLawncare

Im looking to stay with a toro. Just didn't know if someone had an extra one they wanted to sell for some cash!

6. RCsLawncare

Anyone in the Central Illinois area that wants to get rid of a small single stage toro? Just looking to get me through this season as I now have some walks to do. Thanks! Ryan

7. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

Ive got a brand new MTD 21'' 4 cycle snowblower we bought from menards last saturday to get us by. Use for approx 2 hours as we had 4 blowers break. Got all of them up and running and dont need it anymore. Still have receipt but since we put gas in it they wont return it. Purchased for 350.00. Ill sell it for 275. Will meet halfway if need be

8. mayhem

mayhem PlowSite.com Addict
    from Peru MA

9. RCsLawncare

Thanks, I saw thats one, good deal. Any others!!!! I need one bad! Any size toro single stage unless its really cheap.