1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Snoway Wired Module

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bhmjwp, Oct 3, 2015.

1. bhmjwp

bhmjwp Senior Member
    from kcmo

I need a module and wiring to inside cab for an old style 24d. Must work and have good wiring and connectors. Let me know what you have and how much.

Thank you, Melody
  2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

the 24D did not use a module, if it is the 3 pin mount and monarch pump system it is an MT and hydraulically completely different though sharing black iron with the 24 series and would use a control module. If it is the three pin mount and the fenner pump (large metal duestch plug connector) it would have the old yellow and black analog shoebox control.

You need to differentiate which module and harness, first generation digital using the round plastic connector, or the square plastic connector used on the Pro control, and Pro control II, the truck harness is the same for the pro control and pro control II but the module is not interchangeable between them.
  3. bhmjwp

bhmjwp Senior Member
    from kcmo

Hello Basher, good to hear from you. I meant to e-mail you when I posted this, but I'm moving my whse, just been nuts.

Sorry about the mis-information, it is a mt series with down pressure. Has the round screw on plugs. The problem with current is the wire is so brittle that it breaks off the aftermarket connectors. I spliced and taped the last couple of years, but is still breaking. Can't get my wife to go to the Pro control 2, she likes her joy stick mounted to the console. I love my Pro 2 on my 29R.

If you have something that someone traded in on an upgrade let me know and I will call your office. If you can make any use of the old module, let me know and I will forward. Thank you.