1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Snoway truckside

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BigLebowski, Nov 11, 2008.

1. BigLebowski

BigLebowski Junior Member

I am going the Snoway route with my truck. What I am looking for is the 3 point mount and truckside wiring for a 97 Dodge Ram 1500. This would include everything that is not attached to the headgear. Pics with prices would be good. Thanks.

2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Thanks for choosing Sno-Way. The mount you need 99100465 is no longer available through the factory. It is possible that it may be in a dealers inventory somewhere, possibly Basher or nbennallo can assist with that. If not you can purchase the new style mounts along with a conversion kit for the snowplow so that it can be attached to the vehicle.

All the harnesses for the truckside are still available through the factory so your local dealer can assist you.

3. BigLebowski

Well here's what I am attempting to do. I have a snoway on my f150 - complete. I want to add this mount on this truck so I can: firstly switch it out if one truck breaks down. Secondly, add a plow at later date for the second truck.

I did find a mount on ebay for around $600, that sure is a lot of money. Is this in-line of what I might find elsewhere?

So what are we talking about for the conversion and new mount?

4. ultimatetrucks

ultimatetrucks Junior Member

I have a new in the box 94-02 dodge 3 pin sno way mount and also all wiring in packages. I got these and never used for a 7.5 ft plow and sold the plow but kept what islisted here. I would need 495.00 + 75 shipping. I can provide pics if needed. As I said nothing was ever installed and is still in all packing. Thanks

5. BigLebowski

That is totally worth it. But I decided to go another route and sold the Dodge, sold the plow and bought a totally different truck with a plow.

I have changed my mind and changed my truck and plows many times over the past month. But I finally made a decision. But I would be all over this otherwise.

6. VtFarmboy

VtFarmboy Junior Member
    from Vermont

Do you still have the mounts for the dodge. I am looking for one for my 97 ram 1500

Thanks
    VtFarmboy

7. ultimatetrucks

Yes give me a call at 317-745-8572

8. ultimatetrucks

leave me an e-mail or phone # and I will call you or call the # listed above. Really want to move this out of my way.