1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Snoway Truck Mount & Wiring

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Indyjeepnut, Jan 7, 2006.

1. Indyjeepnut

Indyjeepnut Junior Member

I am looking for a Snoway mount # 99100613 that fits a 2003 2500 HD. I also need all wiring needed for truck. I just bought a plow and the guy left all the wiring and hardware with the truck when he sold it.

Please email me @ Indyjeepnut@yahoo.com

2. GripTruk

GripTruk Senior Member

Good luck, I almost did the same thing but I had no luck finding a mount used and they no longer made the mount for my truck (88-98 chevy 1500). I found out it would have been around a thousand dollars or so to convert the plow to the new 2 point mount and purchase all the wiring and the 2 point mount for my truck.
    I had a nice snow-way lined up but it no mounts or electrical so It would been almost $3000 for a used plow all told.

I hope you have better luck than I did, it would have been a nice setup but I got a one year old Western Ultramount for $2,000 so I couldn't pass it up.

-Jer

3. Indyjeepnut

Indyjeepnut Junior Member

Found new mount

I found a new mount locally. They want $500 for it. I have noe started pricing all the truck electrical.

4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

$500 is a good price for new they list for 600.

5. I'm in the same boat as JeepNut, but i bought an st 6'8 that was on a nissan and was used a few time's, then the guy got a contractor to do the work. got it for $2,200 with DP and Lights. I just priced out the sub frame and mounts.....$575.....I'm going to bite the bullet......