1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Snoway plow mount for an 04 chevy

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by scooterber, Dec 13, 2008.

1. scooterber

scooterber Junior Member

I need a mount to fit my 2004 Chevy Silverado. I'm told it's a 99100614. It is for the 3 pin plow. If anyone has anything please feel free to email me at scooterber@verizon.net or reply here. I don't think that I can receive personal messages through the site. I could also use a headlight adapter kit for the same vhicle. Brand not important.

Thanks,
    Scott

2. LPjeep

LPjeep Junior Member

I have a complet MT with downpressure in good condition that i am asking $1400. Do you only need the mount? Came off my 2005 Suburban. # pin. fits 1999 to 2005 I think, any GM 1500 series.
    Thanks,
    Chris

3. scooterber

scooterber Junior Member

I need just the mount Chris. Are you willing to separate the mount from the plow ? If not and you find a buyer who dosent need a chevy mount, let me know. If your willing to sell just the mount, let me now what you want for it.

Thanks,
    Scott

4. LPjeep

LPjeep Junior Member

I may be willing to sepate it.. Where are you located, I am in Lake Placid. How much do yo think just the mount is worth? Thanks, Chris

5. scooterber

scooterber Junior Member

I'm just south of syracuse Chris. I'm not too sure what it's worth. I guess that depends on the condition and such. If you have an idea of what you want for it, let me know. You can also email me directly at scooterber@verizon.net or call me at (315)696-8570 if you want.

Thanks,
    Scott

6. scooterber

scooterber Junior Member

Chris, let me know if you want to sell this mount. I have a guy about an hour and a half south with a mount that he wants $250 for. If your willing to sell yours for less I'll come pick it up. Let me know either way.

Thanks,
    Scott

7. LPjeep

LPjeep Junior Member

Hi Scott, why don't you go ahead and grab his, I would rather keep mine as a package.

Thanks

8. scooterber

scooterber Junior Member

Fair enough Chris and thanks for getting back to me quickly. I thought Lake placid was about 2 hours north but realized through mapquest that it's actually about 4 to 5 hours. I probably would have asked you to ship the mount too. Have a great holiday and good luck with the sale of the plow.

scott