1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: snoway mount & compete harness

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by pmgm, Oct 25, 2008.

1. pmgm

pmgm Junior Member

I'm looking for a mount for a 06 Chevy 2500 HD and the complete harness to hook it up. i think it is a 29 series plow setup and i was told it is about 2 years old. Please let me know what you have and a price. You can send pics to mrpmccall@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Pernell

2. pmgm

pmgm Junior Member

To the top. Hello guys i have a 29 series snoway and i'm looking for a drive up mount and the harnesses to go with it. Here are some of the part # 's
    Part # 96107894 ( main headlight harness)
    Part # 96104221 ( battery power harness)
    and can some one tell me what this part # 96105167 goes to?
    And also is there anything else i would need to make this work on a 2006 Chevy HD
    Thanks
    Pernell

Last edited: Nov 7, 2008
  3. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

You can confirm that it is a 29 series plow by the serial # on the a-frame. Mounts would be available through your local retailer also.

Here is a link to the manual if it is a 29 series which will give you part #'s for all the components that you may need.

http://www.snoway.com/service/Parts Manuals/97100829i.pdf

4. pmgm

pmgm Junior Member

Thanks for the info its a 29 series i'm just trying to get everything i need to put it together does anybody have a list of everything needed to install it on a 06 Chevy HD pickup i need all the wiring on the truck side and the mount.

Thanks

5. Mean4x4

Mean4x4 Senior Member
    from Livonia

Call me 248-867-0403. I have the mount. And its in great shape. It was on an 05 Chevy 2500, which takes the same mount. Thanks, Mike

6. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

You will need a
    Mount #99100872
    Vehicle Center Member #99100892 Both pictured in the preceeding post of a used mount

EIS harness #96107894

Headlight adapter #99100795

Battery harness #96104221

Power harness parts bag # 96105167

If it's a wired control you'll need
    control harness # 961005081

We stock all these parts if your local dealer can't supply them. My email adress and web site are in my sig.

7. pmgm

pmgm Junior Member

Hey Mike i will let you know about the mount Thanks

And Basher Thanks for the breakdown list thats what i needed. I don't want to buy parts i dont need and i'm trying to buy what i can used to cut down on the cost i already have to buy a new brain / transmitter becuase the one on there is bad so any where i can save helps me out alot.Can you give me the price for the parts above and do you have any of them used?

Thanks again
    Pernell

8. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Hard to find used electrical stuff. I might have used adapters and maybe a used power cable. but since EIS harnesses are non vehicle spefic they stay with plows.

Email me, snowtech@basherandson.com